Panel Discussion on “Opportunities for Collaboration in the Sports Industry between Australia and India”
April 24, 2015
Amrut Joshi moderated a panel discussion titled “Opportunities for Collaboration in the Sports Industry between Australia and India” at the Invest Victoria week organized in New Delhi by the State Government of Victoria and FICCI jointly.
The other panelists included
(1)Prof. Russell Hoye (Associate Dean (Research), Director, Centre for Sport and Social Impact, Australia),
(2) Mr. Brad Green (Director, SEDA, Australia),
(3) Dr. Matthew Nicholson (Associate Professor, Centre for Sport and Social Impact, School of Business, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce, La Trobe University, Australia),
(4) Mr. Sujit Panigrahi (Founder and CEO, Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology Private Limited India),
(5) Mr. Sumit Agarwal (Principal Associates, Tanjun Associates LLP, India) and
(6) Mr. Sukhvinder Singh (MD, Libero Sports, India).